USER FRIENDLY DEDICATED EMBEDDED APPLICATION SOFTWARE (ISE-SW®)
- Equipment interface designed to assist the user in all operating phases of TMA project, from the building of the array pattern to the
final reporting for specimen tracking.
UP-TO-6 BLOCK AUTOMATED STAGE
- Computer assisted and automated tray that ensures precise and rapid positioning of the paraffin blocks while in use.
- Sample holder to position up to six standard histological cassettes.
AUTOMATED AND COMPUTER GUIDE NEEDLE POSITIONING
- Automated and computer guided needle positioning to help operator to construct the array, avoiding errors that could endanger TMA
quality and speeds up the process.
- Accurate and automated regulation of the core insertion depth.
- Easy needle mounting.